The Purple Coven and The Temple Of The Four Elements # 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Purple Coven and The Temple Of The Four Elements # 2

Here we are devoted to enlightening everyone of the beliefs covered within these pages.Our Goal is educate those that have fear or misunderstanding of who and what we really are. Wiping out the Stereo-typical idea of what a Witch really is.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Rooms Family coven chat EDUCATIONAL LADY general room MUSIC
Latest topics
» I am home !!!!! Lady Crimson Belladonna ❤
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 4:28 pm by Lady Crimson BellaDonna

» Welcome Back!!
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 3:28 pm by Madamstar

» MAP TO GET YOU AROUND
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 4:32 pm by Admin

» WITCH STORE ( BUY ONLINE) ALL YOUR WITCH'S TREASURES
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:58 pm by Admin

» THE WICCAN RADIO TALK SHOW
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:31 pm by Admin

»  THE NEW COVEN TEMPLE HERE.. FOR RITUALS, CANDLES, PRAYERS, BLESSINGS.
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:01 pm by Admin

» RULES AND REGULATIONS
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 1:51 pm by Admin

» MERRY MEET TO OUR NEW PURPLE COVEN!
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 1:26 pm by Admin

» INFORMATION TO READ #2
QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 9:46 pm by Admin

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Empty
PostSubject: QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS   QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

In my years of being a High Priestess at my Coven here in California. I taught, Rituals, Workshops, Lessons, and Educated the young and elders on the History of the Wise, Witchcrafts, and more. Now most of you coven members had never even stepped inside of a real Coven or Wiccan Pagan Temples. Right? So this place is for that, where you finally have a place to go in your own time and living rooms. The computer is a short walk for you to have this pleasure. So then, I come in to see the blank pages, the replies are not given, lessons are not posted or shares are not helping others. I cant understand any reasons for the love of the Light of why such halls are empty at times. I do see that most of our staff's like many of years ago.
Elements that keeps her honor and loyalty for all of you. Can you all beat this? Well some are very busy, and some are just not caring at all. I know who they are, and see the way its done. I'm not complaining but im sure getting all the signals clearly. This Coven was built for all of you. It was not built to just look pretty and to sit alone. I would never even thought of having a Coven setting alike website if I had known that people are just wondering and not learning anything. My whole life was not built in one day as well. So I keep seeking for the perfect way to help others alike. Witches, Wiccan and Pagans, beginners and want a learners. So how do I make it so clear to all, that doing the right thing is the thing of Covenant? If this Coven is not to your taste then please exit the doorway, without a problem. I want you to fit like a glove here. Not to enter my personal dream for you. I thought this is it, and thought I had a pattern of what my Coven in California has for you. But sometimes someone dreams are not fitted for others, especially if you are only wanting to offer the new age and older Wiccans that can not go to Covens or Temples of their kind. So here is what this questioner is about. You read, then answer. But please answer honestly, not dishonestly. I do know where you are at, believe me or not. Each word is embedded in my spiritual guides then they speak to me. So even through the cables I can feel you and know where your at with my questions. I'm sounding a little aggressive to all of you? Well just to show all of you that your answer is NO. I'm not, im calm and happy this morning, I just want to give all I can to make you happy and needy for someone else here. I just want those who were needing a Coven or Temple to feel comfortable, and have a place to go. Where they could not go, or even been excepted in a Real Coven and Temple building or home of a High Priestess. It took me 10 years to be excepted at my Coven in California, I had to prove to all the chambers of High Priestess, The Cups, and GateKeeper. That I was willing, wanting, and worked my way through the tests, and loyalty of a true Coven Member. Now its your turn, to prove where your heart is today.

The questions are simple and real honest questions, that needs honest answers:
Please read each questions slowly and understand them, for your answers are your strengths.

1. What gave you the desire to join the Purple Coven?

2. What was your intention to join the Purple Coven?

3. What was your goals to join the Purple Coven?

4. Who offered you the invite to the Purple Coven?

5. What did you do before you joined the Purple Coven?

6. Have you a Temple or Coven before you joined the Purple Coven?

7. Are you a Witch, Wiccan, Pagan or alike ?

8. Have you ever stepped in a Real Coven and Temple of Wicca before?

9. How would you say that being in a Coven makes you Witch, Wiccan, Pagan?

10. Have you ever been involved in a Real Coven Settings and in a Public Ritual before?

11. Why did you want to join the Purple Coven and The Temple of the Four Elements?

12. What had your learn from your joining date in the Purple Coven?

13. What does Covenant means to you?

14. What are the ways of the Rede?

15. Have you been in the closet for your path?

16. How many years would you say you are a practitioner

17. What can you offer for this Coven and Temple?

18. Are you new to the Wise, and Path?

19. Are you here to learn or to linger?

20. How long have you been in the Purple Coven and Temple?

21. Do you think you put your shares, and educations in the Purple Coven and Temple?

22. Did you give all you can here?

23. Did you feel joy or sadness being in the Purple Coven and Temple?

24. Did you put your twice a week posts or replies to many wonderful information here?

25. Did you read the Rules and Regulations of the Purple Coven and Temple offered by our High Priestess Lady SageHeart?

25. How many times you can honestly say that you came through with our House Rules?

26. Are you feeling deserving of being a Coven Member?

27. If you are feeling deserving at the Purple Coven and Temple, please type in a short note as to why?

28. What are your Goddess names?

29. What are the five callings of a Pentagram points?

30. What are the important of the REDE?

31. What can you say that you offered in the Purple Coven?

32. What drove you to embrace the Invitation to the Purple Coven and Temple?

33. What kept you here for the time that you joined?

34. What is your tasks to offer all at the Purple Coven and Temple?

35. What can you spare with your coven sisters and brothers at the Purple Coven and Temple?

36. How many posts and replies can you offer if you wish to continue to stay without a termination of the Coven and Temple?

37. What is your spiritual name given from the spirit guides?

38. What can you offer to all?

39. How many things that can push you away from Covenant duties as a staff member? ( Only for Staffs).

40. In a short note tell us about what you had learned and wanted from the staff members and the High Priestess of your Covenant time here?

These are simple questions that I had given to my coven sisters and brothers at my coven in California many years ago. Each 150 members at the time gave honest answers and was willing to show more actions instead of their words. Meaning that my workshops had given the young and mid age coven members a chance to open up when they had hidden problems that they felt that they could not share with me. A sense of wanting was their only problems. A time of understanding was most of their issues with me, because my workshops were always full, and my time was soul directed to one at a time consulting and solving the issues of members. Until I had this short simple question board for them. Now I want to have your answers so that I can help as well my Coven long term staff's can as well help you all. If you feel that this is to much to ask of. Then please let us know, without shame. We can offer you personal consulting by our Coven staffs assigned to you by me. Until then, if this questioner is too much to do, please exit your Membership or let us help you through your Termination without a problems. We do have members return when they feel they are completely ready to learn, share, and love as trusting loyal Coven members. So without words stay silence and please answer these questions. AND of all of My Purple Coven Staff Members KEEP THIS POST ON THE SCROLL. Goddess Blessings to all !! )O(

[url=https://servimg.com/view/20126595/44]QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS Trippl16[/url
Back to top Go down
https://madamspurplecoven.forumotion.com

QUESTIONS OF JOINING THE PURPLE COVEN AND THE TEMPLE OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS
Page 1 of 1