The Purple Coven and The Temple Of The Four Elements # 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Purple Coven and The Temple Of The Four Elements # 2

Here we are devoted to enlightening everyone of the beliefs covered within these pages.Our Goal is educate those that have fear or misunderstanding of who and what we really are. Wiping out the Stereo-typical idea of what a Witch really is.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  EventsEvents  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
EDUCATIONAL LADY MUSIC room Rooms Family coven general chat
Latest topics
» I am home !!!!! Lady Crimson Belladonna ❤
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 4:28 pm by Lady Crimson BellaDonna

» Welcome Back!!
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2022 3:28 pm by Madamstar

» MAP TO GET YOU AROUND
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 4:32 pm by Admin

» WITCH STORE ( BUY ONLINE) ALL YOUR WITCH'S TREASURES
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:58 pm by Admin

» THE WICCAN RADIO TALK SHOW
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:31 pm by Admin

»  THE NEW COVEN TEMPLE HERE.. FOR RITUALS, CANDLES, PRAYERS, BLESSINGS.
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 3:01 pm by Admin

» RULES AND REGULATIONS
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 1:51 pm by Admin

» MERRY MEET TO OUR NEW PURPLE COVEN!
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 1:26 pm by Admin

» INFORMATION TO READ #2
EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2019 9:46 pm by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user

(EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Empty
PostSubject: (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT   EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2019 5:33 pm

EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Dark_r11

Witches and Wars, Spells, Hexing: Witches show no fears, no fears of anyone or other's hexes or spells, doing the dark. Because we are very confident spiritual positive people, unique and intelligent. Imaginations do go wild and fear is the key to do this to one. If another Witch/s has said to one out of anger that they are suppose to do a dark intent, then you should know that this anger and energy has its Karma behind it all the time. It takes more then a spell or etc to work on another person, and yes words can do harm. But to work on someone as far as hexing, or doing some kind of deep dark spell on them, they got to be very experienced and know exactly how to do it. I can, and most can. It is all about how to and when to, take control and know your way out of Karma, which it
does take practice and many years of the loop holes to do. Now if any Witch Wars are not belonging to you, then re frame from joining in. Unless you are prepare to stand strong and keep balance, Watch what you say as well whom you say it too. I prefer not to engage unless it my Witch War, and I usually can take on anything for I had learned in my experiences how and whom to take control of, and what situation i control, and keep. I'm prepared, and stand not close enough, only enough to listen. Then show the showdown when they never expected me to hit. We need not to get all caught up in this person did this to a Sister, that sister is not in any danger. She needs to take control herself, and if anyone does not allow her to show her talents. Then she will never learn to grow. Leave the Spell fights to the one who thinks she or he is the Main Witch that has the Huge Powers! Lol!
Listen, Silent, and Learn..
Dark Love Ancient Sisters, Goddess of Darkness, hear my call. I call once not more, just so I can have your strength emerge within. Thank you Dark Sisters, thank you Dark Goddess Hecate, Morgana, with your Fire, and Shadow i follow to the ends of my journey! So Mote It Be!

EDUCATIONAL - (EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT Trippl12
Back to top Go down
https://madamspurplecoven.forumotion.com

(EDUCATIONAL ROOMS) Madamstar's Teaching Great Information HEXING OR NOT
Page 1 of 1